Dryer Repair In Brampton, Hamilton & London
Most residents in London enjoy the convenience of having a clothes dryer for finishing their laundry once it’s been washed and rinsed. Rather than having to deal with the time-consuming task of hanging your clothes outdoors to dry, a week’s worth of laundry can be done quickly and efficiently by your clothes dryer. So the next time your dryer breaks down or stops working properly, the name to remember for clothes dryer repair service in Brampton is EZ Appliance Repair.
Electric or Gas – We Repair Both
For years, we have provided high-quality clothes dryer repair, maintenance, and installation services throughout the Greater Toronto Area and in Ontario. Our factory trained and certified technicians are skilled at repairing electric and gas dryers regardless of brand name, make, and model:
- Electric dryers cost less to purchase, have minimum exhaust requirements, and need steam venting. They are also less expensive and simpler to repair.
- Gas (natural or propane) dryers require a larger investment up front but cost less to operate. A specialized venting system is required for gas dryers.
In any case, our repair specialists can diagnose the problem and recommend the proper repair solution. Having an efficiently and properly working clothes dryer can make your life a lot easier. So, keep EZ Appliance Repair in mind the next time you need clothes dryer repair service in Hamilton. We’ll be right over after you give us a call. In addition to standard services, we offer quality emergency repair services.
Four Common Repair Issues
While there are virtually dozens of different brands of clothes dryers available on the market today, there are four repair issues that are common to all of them; no matter what make and model they are:
- Appliance isn’t heating properly – check your temperature settings first. If this isn’t the problem, then it may have something to do with the electronic ignition. You’ll have to contact a professional for this problem because of how the manufacturer has hidden this particular component.
- Clothing gets burned – clothing and other items oftentimes get scorched because the drum and roller seals can cause your clothes dryer to overheat, or there is a problem with either the glides or the thermostat.
- Drum stopped tumbling – this is one of the most common problems that our repair technicians address on a regular basis. This is usually attributed to one of three issues. Namely, a bad door switch, a broken drum belt, or an issue with the motor.
- Dryer doesn’t turn on – if a circuit breaker isn’t tripped, a fuse isn’t blown, and the unit is plugged in, yet your dryer still isn’t working, it could be a broken dryer door switch. If you don’t know how to tell if that’s the problem, call EZ Appliance Repair.